Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Leatest Boi For Telegram 2022 (boys and girls).

 Creative Telegram Bios

  1. If luck is not smiling at you, smile
  2. Dare to pursue something that will set your soul on fire
  3. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
  4. The lion does not care about the sheep
  5. Be the reason someone smiles today
  6. Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.
  7. When your life is in black and white, make sure you dream in color
  8. A happy candidate sees an opportunity in every difficult situation
  9. Take a risk or miss an opportunity
  10. Life’s short, make every hair flip count.
  11. I changed my password to “Wrong”. Now my password is wrong
  12. Be Classy, Sassy and a bit smart Assy.
  13. I can talk to you now Sweetness is my weakness
  14. It’s been a great day, & I’ve never seen one before
  15. Stressed, depressed but well dressed.
  16. I just had a passionate reaction to the universe
  17. You were my cup of tea but I drink wine now.
  18. It’s better to arrive late than to arrive ugly
  19. Kind people are my kinda people.
  20. Try not to think for a second that I am really wondering what you have to say
  21. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
  22. Buddy, can you paradigm?
  23. Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
  24. I don’t have heaven & I’m afraid of hell, I’m going to change!
  25. I wouldn’t be perfect if you weren’t in my life. I prayed that I did not know such pain
  26. Behind every successful selfie there are 1000s that didn’t make the cut
  27. when your plans get cancelled but your makeup is on point.
  28. I put the hot in insane
  29. Your potential is endless.
  30. Smile, it confuses people.
  31. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
  32. I come back to the fact that a normal day is no bigger than a squid on the beach or in the stomach
  33. The best thing I ever did was believe in me.
  34. Perfectly imperfect
  35. Don’t call it a dream, plan it
  36. Not everyone wandered
  37. I can’t see a better paradise than this
  38. I think I’m allergic to mornings
  39. Let’s find a creative place to get lost
  40. Stressed, depressed but well be a creative person
  41. Food before dudes
  42. My good man is a good man
  43. Life is short, every turn of the hair counts
  44. Love the people who see you without seeing others
  45. You have to embrace the wonderful dirt
  46. I don’t want to live anywhere
  47. I’ll be back, I’m just exploring
  48. Eat, tan, sleep, repeat
  49. These are the days we live for.
  50. People forget years and remember moments.
  51. When your life is in black and white, make sure you dream in color
  52. Life’s short, make every hair flip count.
  53. Be Classy, Sassy and a bit smart Assy.
  54. She acts like the summer and walks like the rain.
  55. She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans. Although to be fair, it could also apply to men
  56. Stressed, depressed but well dressed.
  57. I could never agree with this Instagram caption but a lot of my friends seem to concur:It’s better to arrive late than to arrive ugly.
  58. She dances to the songs in her head. She speaks with the rhythm of her heart. And loves from the depths of her soul.
  59. You were my cup of tea but I drink wine now.
  60. Life isn’t perfect, but your outfit can be.
  61. It’s better to arrive late than to arrive ugly
  62. She says nothing when she wants to say everything.
  63. I woke up like this.
  64. They start missing you when they fail to replace you.
  65. I’m the girl you’ve always wanted.
  66. Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.
  67. Let’s find a beautiful place to get lost.
  68. Well behaved women seldom make history.
  69. Kind people are my kinda people.
  70. Act like a lady, think like a boss.
  71. Always fabulous.
  72. Perfectly imperfect
  73. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
  74. Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
  75. Behind every successful selfie there are 1000s that didn’t make the cut
  76. I am not feeling lazy actually, I am just incredibly motivated to do nothing.
  77. Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it
  78. I wouldn’t be perfect if you weren’t in my life. I prayed that I did not know such pain
  79. No matter how hard someone is on you, there is always someone who can make you weak.
  80. You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach
  81. Outdoors is purposes
  82. Sometimes being an adventurer is even better than being a superhero.
  83. Don’t be sad because people will die
  84. I cannot see heaven being much better than this.
  85. Don’t be afraid of the whole package
  86. Gravity cannot be blamed on lovers
  87. Life should have more mountains and less stress.
  88. I’m not small, I’m less anchored than others
  89. I’ll be right back, I am just exploring the world.
  90. Bad choices make good stories
  91. Food before dudes
  92. Eat, tan, sleep, repeat
  93. This is my pretty hungry face
  94. You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach
  95. I’m on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it.
  96. Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it
  97. I think I’m allergic to mornings
  98. The first five days after the weekend are always the toughest.
  99. I am not feeling lazy actually, I am just incredibly motivated to do nothing.
  100. Never let anyone treat you like you’re ordinary.
  101. Start by changing your thoughts, finish by changing your life.
  102. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
  103. I cannot see heaven being much better than this.
  104. Never put the keys to your happiness in someone else’s pockets.
  105. Sometimes being an adventurer is even better than being a superhero.
  106. I wouldn’t wanna be anywhere else.
  107. Go where you feel more alive.
  108. Not all those who wander are lost
  109. There’s no wifi in the forest but you’ll find a better connection.
  110. I love places that make you realize how small you really are.
  111. Life should have more mountains and less stress.
  112. I’ll be right back, I am just exploring the world.
  113. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
  114. Be the reason someone smiles today
  115. We have nothing to lose and a world to see.
  116. Don’t call it a dream, call it a plan.
  117. Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.
  118. Never get so busy making a living that you forget to live your life
Swag Telegram Bios

  1. Why look up at the stars when the biggest star is me.
  2. Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my bio.
  3. Life is dumb and I want to sleep.
  4. Spreading smiles.
  5. Life F$@ks me, now it’s my turn.
  6. Bob the builder fixing my attitude.
  7. Don’t follow me b’coz I don’t know where I am going.
  8. I ‘m busy on Instagram but you do something useful.
  9. Thermometer is not the only thing in the world having degrees without brains. Hurray, at last I got my degree. Graduated.
  10. Best $$ of me is yet to come.
  11. I rate myself 10/10 b’coz I am too basic.
  12. Reality is finally better than your dreams.
  13. Trying to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
  14. Error 400: Bio unavailable.
  15. One person’s #LOL is another’s #WTF.
  16. I am known at the gym by my before picture.
  17. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter #LoL.
  18. Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener @-@.
  19. Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy.
  20. Ready, set, selfie!
  21. Be the best version of yourself
  22. Making History
  23. I want a beautiful, long relationship where everyone says they are still?
  24. Be yourself. People don’t like you, & you don’t care
  25. Have a great day as you take the perfect selfie for the first time
  26. A problem solver. Enthusiastic travel guru of social networks
  27. I finally stopped running on my own. & who is better?
  28. Make life easier & live without regrets
  29. I’m on energy-saving mode
  30. Sometimes I’m always loved you
  31. This is not a mountain, we are ourselves
  32. Your potential is endless.
  33. Your potential is endless.
  34. Smile, it confuses people.
  35. The best thing I ever did was believe in me.
  36. Be who you needed when you were younger
  37. May your day feel as good as taking a perfect selfie on the first try.
  38. Ready, set, selfie!
  39. Be yourself. People don’t have to like you, and you don’t have to care.
  40. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
  41. when your plans get cancelled but your makeup is on point.
  42. Your life is as good as your mindset.
  43. Believe in your selfie.
  44. Behind every great selfie there is always a better husband of Instagram.
  45. Maybe I was born like this, maybe I had to use 2 apps and a filter 🙂
  46. Be the best version of you.
  47. Your best teacher is your last mistake.
  48. I’ve finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there better to be?, Goldie Hawn
  49. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
  50. Nothing lasts forever. So live it up, drink it down, avoid the drama, take chances and never have regrets because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
  51. If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.
  52. It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
  53. I am cool but global warming made me hot.
  54. Netflix, youtube, food, my bed, Perfection.
  55. Making History.
  56. I’m on energy saving mode.
  57. Success is in my blood.
  58. Problem solver. Social media fanatic. Passionate travel guru.
  59. By grace through faith. Beautiful.
  60. Keeping it simple and living life with zero regrets.
  61. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  62. I want a cute, long relationship where everyone will say damn they’re still together?
  63. Just a cupcake looking for a stud muffin.
  64. I’ve fallen in love many times always with you.
  65. Eat…sleep….regret…repeat.
  66. Someday, there’s going to be an updated version of me.
  67. We live in a society where pizza gets into our house before the police.
  68. If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.
  69. One tequila, two tequila, floor.
Superb Telegram Bios
  1. If Girls are Oscar, then I am Leonardo DiCaprio.
  2. I put the hot in insane
  3. I generally feel tragic for seedless watermelons, in light of the fact that imagine a scenario in which they needed infants.
  4. I say this; I say that what the hell you want to listen from me?
  5. Don’t be sad because of people, they will all die.
  6. Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life !
  7. I am no one to harm you. I’ll let karma fuck you.
  8. The pillow is my best hair stylist – Waiting for better tomorrow!
  9. I had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide
  10. Of course, I’m not perfect; there’s a crack in my ass!
  11. I am walking on the never ending path of success.
  12. I just rap occasionally
  13. Would someone be able to let me know my Instagram username I bolted myself out and I don’t realize what to do
  14. Too busy to update a status
  15. Outdoors is purposes
  16. Don’t be sad because people will die
  17. I put the hot in insane
  18. Hey there! Be there
  19. I wouldn’t be perfect if you weren’t in my life. I prayed that I did not know such pain
  20. Gravity cannot be blamed on lovers
  21. I say this What do you want to hear from me?
  22. I walk the unlimited path to success
  23. I’m not sure how many problems I’ve had with math, that’s one of them
  24. No matter how hard someone is on you, there is always someone who can make you weak.
  25. I come back to the fact that a normal day is no bigger than a squid on the beach or in the stomach
  26. Hey Instagram, I’m using you!
  27. Marvelous closures in us occurrence? I think not
  28. Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.
  29. My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
  30. Totally available!! Please disturb me!!
  31. Before you, I never believed in forever. Now, I know that is not long enough to spend with you.
  32. Without you in my life, I would be incomplete. I pray that I should never know such pain.
  33. I am returning to face the truth that an ordinary day is not lager on the shoreline or calamari in the stomach.
  34. Don’t blindly follow the masses. Sometimes the m is Silent.
  35. Light, waggish, adequate, inexhaustible, demagogic, friendly showcasing friend, independent thousandths
  36. Welcome to my Instagram feed, where people come to enjoy me.
  37. I can see you checking my Instagram status.
  38. Life’s not about money, it’s about love & I love MONEY!
  39. I love the ones who are in my life and make it amazing. I also love the ones who left my life and made it fantastic.
  40. Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.
  41. Weird is a side effect of awesome.
  42. When I miss you I re-read our old conversations and smile like an idiot.
  43. I Was Born Cool but Global Warming Made Me Hot.
  44. If you want to be rude then you should become a celebrity.
  45. I’m not certain what number of issues I have in light of the fact that math is one of them
  46. There. I joined Instagram. Happy now?
  47. Despite everything I don’t comprehend Twitter, however here I am.
  48. No matter how strong of a person you are, there’s always someone who can make you weak.
  49. OF COURSE! Talk to myself, sometime I need expert advice.
  50. I’m a Texan with bunches of sentiments and beautiful hair.
  51. Outdoors is purposes
  52. When I write Etc., it means End of Thinking Capacity
  53. Hey there! Be there.
  54. Read books instead of reading my status!
  55. Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
  56. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
  57. My brain is divided into two parts: Right & Left.ln right nothing is left.ln left nothing is right.
  58. Life is too short. Don’t waste it copying my status… !
  59. Whenever I have a problem, I sing. Then I realize my voice is worse than my problem.
  60. If life is not smiling at you, give it a good tickling.
  61. God is really creative, i mean.just look at me.
  62. No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
  63. Hey there! I am using Hamam soap!
  64. Too busy to update a status
  65. I’m a power to be figured with, I figure
  66. If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0
  67. Espresso Drinker, e Reader Addict, Blogger. I’m exceptionally occupied and wonderful
  68. Presently featuring in my own world show titled, A Modern Cinderella; One Girl’s Search for Love and Shoes
Crazy Telegram Bios
  1. I completely loathe Instagram, and whatever else needing to do with hashtags.
  2. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
  3. My attitude is my approach.
  4. I don’t care about your opinion.
  5. Goodness is another bitch that will let you fall into this evil world.
  6. Love makes one’s heart weak and weakness can never be my trait.
  7. God made this world so beautiful and one of his beautiful creating is the one you are talking right now on Instagram.
  8. Why be sad and waste this life when you can totally rock the floor of craziness?
  9. What’s the guarantee that whatever I’m gonna post on this bio is truth?
  10. Cry a river. Build a bridge. Walk over it.
  11. Let’s thank God for we are lived yesterday and are living today.
  12. When it rains, look for rainbow and whenever there’s darkness around, look for stars.
  13. You are your own gold mine!
  14. Stress does not go with my outfit!
  15. This is the Best Bio for Instagram!
  16. Nobody really likes us except for us!
  17. There’s no such thing as dimness, only an unlucky deficiency of light.
  18. To endlessness and past.
  19. Attempting to raise the casual conversation to medium talk.
  20. Where the damnation am I, and how could I have been able to I arrive?
  21. White lips, pale face, I detest the whole human race.
  22. Why take a gander at the stars when the greatest star is me.
  23. Anyone who knows my telegram username should never do another recording
  24. Goodness is another bitch who will throw you into this evil world
  25. Love weakens the heart & weakness cannot be my habit
  26. Darkness does not exist, only an unexpected lack of light
  27. I have eaten a large part of my life. We will do the same in the next life
  28. My attitude is my approach
  29. Why be sad & why waste this life if you can completely dizzy the floor with excitement
  30. Trying to extend an informal conversation to an average speech
  31. To endlessness and past
  32. In contrast, cell phones are getting thinner and better these days
  33. Is there no guarantee that everything I publish in this bio is true?
  34. Where is the curse, & how do I get there?
  35. I want to walk because of the fog. Nobody knows I smoke
  36. The most painful farewells are contraction and unknown
  37. Everyone in the world has given birth to a child except my mother, she has given birth to a legend!
  38. Farewell is never as painful as a teacher’s farewell class!
  39. I am a brave man, strong & crazy at the same time
  40. If I tickled, I would go into safe mode
  41. I didn’t change, I just woke up
  42. To endlessness and past
  43. I’m only pretending to be me
  44. Negative Vibers!! Go fuck yourself.
  45. I’m pretty sure my prayers go directly to God’s spam folder.
  46. Without ME, it’s just AWESO.
  47. The pillow is my best hair stylist – Waiting for better tomorrow!
  48. The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained.
  49. My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.
  50. I had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide
  51. I’m only pretending to be me.
  52. Smile today, tomorrow could be worse.
  53. ups and I am still figuring out a way to wake up before 10 am.
  54. I am person who is brave, strong and broken at the same time.
  55. Not every goodbye is painful like a goodbye class from teacher!!
  56. Every mother on earth gave birth to child except my mother, She gave birth to Legend!
  57. It’s possible that I’m eating frosting with a spoon.
  58. Anybody knows my Instagram username not making another record once more.
  59. Relationship Status: Looking For Wifi
  60. Hey there! You’re using Instagram!
  61. Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.
  62. I love to walk in fog Because nobody knows I am smoking.
  63. I am so poor, i can’t even pay attention.
  64. I will go into survival mode if tickled
  65. I didn’t change, I just woke up.
  66. I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.
  67. (bell symbol) Engineering
  68. Don’t drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your drink.
  69. Each tempest comes up short on downpour
  70. I’m Jealous Of My Parents… I’ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!
  71. Spent a large portion of my life eating. Will do the same in the next life.
  72. It hurts when you have someone in your heart but not in your arms.
  73. I’m not sure how many problems I have because math is one of them.
  74. Being weird is the side-effect of awesomeness.
  75. Sorry about those messages that I sent you last night, my Instagram was drunk.
  76. Just a cupcake looking for a stud muffin.
  77. When I miss you it seems every song I listen to is about you.
Perfect Telegram Bios
  1. Ambition on fleek!
  2. Don’t be racist, hate everyone
  3. I speak fluent sarcasm!
  4. I fail English? That’s impossible!
  5. Staying positive is the way to happiness
  6. Spreading love & happiness will not be a difficult task
  7. Of course, I talk to myself! However, sometimes I need expert advice!
  8. Hates a lot of people, loves a lot of people, doesn’t hate anyone, doesn’t face anything!
  9. I have the keys to world peace, but someone changed the lock!
  10. Stay strong when times are hard
  11. It will hurt the heart, they are broken. They adjust the rotation and repeat
  12. I am a brave, strong, & crazy person at the same time
  13. Do not follow the people with your eyes closed. Sometimes just keep quiet
  14. I am very open-minded, my mind is going to fall one day
  15. I’m honest and I’m sure some of my subscribers will do the same
  16. I am on an endless path to success
  17. Traveling the world allows me to express myself
  18. The future will come and we will know when it will come!
  19. I don’t have heaven & I’m afraid of hell, I’m going to change!
  20. The people will judge about your dress, your crying, your smile, your breathing, your walk, your conversation, your lifestyle, and so on. Sometimes you just have to ignore it.
  21. In Search of Comfort, Rational Welfare and County
  22. I’m not looking back at my sweetheart, it bothers me now!
  23. Slow is a bad word, I like select participation!
  24. I held on to life but broke down
  25. I’m not online, it’s just eye-catching
  26. I want to be different like everyone else
  27. I could resist anything but temptation
  28. Remember, the world is yours, conditions of use
  29. It’s not a habit, it’s a way of working
  30. Add things that are important to me
  31. Never Forget, The world is Yours. Terms and Conditions Apply.
  32. I smile because I have no idea what is going on.
  33. My mother told me not to talk to strangers. I never talk to myself anymore.
  34. I can resist everything except temptation.
  35. It is not an attitude, it is the way I am.
  36. If an opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door!
  37. I am no one to harm you. I’ll let karma fuck you.
  38. I am another precious stone whose importance is yet not discovered.
  39. Traveling the world lets me discover myself.
  40. My craziness is not everyone’s cup of tea.
  41. I am walking on the never-ending path of success.
  42. Negative Vibers!! Go fuck yourself.
  43. We all are a little broken but life won’t stop anyway.
  44. Spreading love and happiness won’t be an uneasy task anyway.
  45. I am a person who is brave, strong and broken at the same time.
  46. I’m a Texan with bunches of sentiments and beautiful hair.
  47. Looking for rest, rational soundness, & The Shire
  48. Embed self-important stuff about myself here.
  49. I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code.
  50. I’m genuine and I trust some of my adherents are as well.
  51. I’m not online, it’s just an optical illusion.
  52. Ambition on fleek!
  53. Lazy is such an ugly word, I prefer SELECTIVE PARTICIPATION!
  54. I speak fluent sarcasm!
  55. What’s coming will come and we’ll meet it when it does!
  56. Cherish every sunset!
  57. I never look back darling, it distracts from the now!
  58. I smile because I Don’t know what the hell is going on!
  59. Of course, I talk to myself! After all, sometimes I need some expert advice!
  60. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
  61. I don’t insult people, I just describe them.
  62. Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, confronted by none!
  63. Don’t be racist, hate everyone.
  64. Don’t blindly follow the masses. Sometimes them is Silent.
  65. Rip Drama & Fake People
  66. Buddy, can you paradigm?
  67. Will indicate lower leg for five minutes of the remote.
  68. Champ of World’s Best Wife Award (Category: Nagging)
  69. Words can’t express my affection & energy for Fridays!
  70. We met for a reason. Either you are a blessing or a lesson.
  71. Whenever I turn around, I see the way I broke myself and transformed into a new soul.
  72. Hearts get hurt. They broke. They get fixed and the cycle gets repeated.
  73. Stay strong when times are tough, cause even God will realize that the time is for happiness and you had enough.
  74. Society will judge you for the way you dress, talk, walk, smile, cry, live, breathe and for much more. Sometimes, you need to ignore.
  75. Find a reason to smile, cherish, to be happy, to live and to love.
  76. Dream big, work hard, stay focused and live a life no one can even think of.
  77. RIP DRAMA AND FAKE PEOPLE.
  78. Positiveness is the route to happiness.
  79. Me fail English? That’s impossible!
  80. Buddy, can you paradigm?
  81. Stupidity is not a crime, so you’re free to go.
  82. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
  83. I am so open-minded, my brains will fall out some day.
  84. I’m here to evade companions on Facebook.
  85. I hold the key to world peace, but somebody changed the lock!
  86. Heaven won’t have me and hell is afraid, I’ll take over!
  87. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
  88. I’m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
  89. I wanna be different just like everyone else.
Awesome Telegram Bios
  1. The people will judge about your dress, your crying, your smile, your breathing, your walk, your conversation, your lifestyle, and so on. Sometimes you just have to ignore it.
  2. Cucumber is 95% water and 100% not pizza
  3. I did not wake up today to be mediocre
  4. Slow is a bad word, I like select participation!
  5. Don’t expect change while thinking the same
  6. I held on to life but broke down
  7. Don’t let the colors fade to grey
  8. Remember, the world is yours, conditions of use
  9. The most complicated skill is to be simple, Dejan Stojanovic
  10. The best things in life are free
  11. It’s not a habit, it’s a way of working
  12. Daydreamer, night thinker
  13. The difficulty I tried was normal
  14. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficult situation
  15. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life
  16. One day I will have an updated version
  17. Optimism is contagious
  18. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you make of it
  19. I’m looking for a bank loan that can do just that: give me a Loan & then leave me alone
  20. A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinion of a sheep
  21. Reality is ultimately better than your dreams
  22. You can’t do magic without me
  23. Today’s atmosphere is brought to you by coffee and lipstick
  24. You totally can
  25. All your dreams are on the other side of fear
  26. I am a sweetheart with a mission & a sweetheart with a desire
  27. If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up
  28. Start by changing your mind, end your life by changing
  29. When they can’t take your place, they start losing you
  30. Never be so busy that you forget to live
  31. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire, Jeniffer Lee
  32. I am a brave, strong, & crazy person at the same time
  33. No rain no flowers
  34. Some girls don’t need make up because they are born to be original
  35. I know looks are not everything, but I have them just in case
  36. I am made of flaws but stitched up to perfection
  37. I am half sassy and half glam with a sprinkle of fairy dust
  38. You couldn’t handle me even if I came with instructions
  39. I like my coffee how I like my man: hot and strong
  40. A smarty pants who knows too much for her own good
  41. Be the flamingo in a flock of pigeons
  42. I am sugar and spice and everything nice
  43. Confident is the new Sexy
  44. Chase my storm
  45. Addicted to Vitamin-Sea
  46. A little bit of sun, sand and sea
  47. I am a cutie with a mission and a hottie with ambition
  48. Bubbly like Champagne
  49. Wear your confidence like a crown
  50. Sleep is like a time machine to breakfast
  51. You don’t need a King and a castle to be a Princess
  52. Always living in the weekend
  53. I’m everything you want but can’t have
  54. Let’s get lost together
  55. Rip Drama & Fake People
  56. Of course, I talk to myself! However, sometimes I need expert advice!
  57. Let’s get lost together
  58. Staying positive is the way to happiness
  59. Life is like a box of chocolates
  60. Stay strong when times are hard
  61. I prefer my puns intended
  62. Chasing waterfalls and wanderlust
  63. It will hurt the heart, they are broken. They adjust the rotation and repeat
  64. Do not follow the people with your eyes closed. Sometimes just keep quiet
  65. am on an endless path to success
  66. Your vibe attracts your tribe
  67. If I was funny, I would have a good Instagram bio quote
  68. I don’t have heaven & I’m afraid of hell, I’m going to change!
  69. The future will come and we will know when it will come!
  70. I am just a cupcake looking for a stud muffin
  71. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute forget the fruit
  72. Silence is the most powerful scream
  73. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
  74. Sometimes you don’t realize the value of a moment until it becomes a memory
  75. Every time I see you I fall in love all over again
  76. If life is not smiling at you, give it a good tickling
  77. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies
  78. If life gives you lemons, make a margarita
  79. There are no rainbows without rain, no stars without darkness
  80. A King only bows down to his Queen
  81. I have enough shoes, said no one ever
  82. I never met a French fry I didn’t like
  83. Be like a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet in the inside
  84. Rain is like confetti falling from the sky
  85. You are enough
  86. The greater the storm, the brighter the rainbow
  87. You can’t spell awesome without ME
  88. I am like a butterfly: pretty to see and hard to catch
  89. Lift up your head princess or your crown will fall
  90. Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be
  91. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
  92. Be like a diamond, precious & rare, not like a stone found everywhere
  93. Born free now I am expensive
  94. I don’t have time to hate people who hate me because I’m too busy loving people who love me
  95. Living the life I imagined
  96. Today’s mood is brought to you by coffee and lipstick
  97. Behind every girl’s favorite song, is an untold story
  98. I’m a girl..Don’t touch my hair, face, phone, or boyfriend
  99. I dress up to stare at my reflection when I walk past store windows
  100. The hardest thing I ever tried was being normal
  101. Keep your heels, head & standards high
  102. Trust the magic of new beginnings
  103. I like it when you smile but I love it when I’m the reason
Attractive Telegram Bios
  1. I have eaten a large part of my life. We will do the same in the next life
  2. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
  3. I am a brave man, strong & crazy at the same time
  4. Don’t treat people as bad as they are, treat them as good as you are
  5. If I tickled, I would go into safe mode
  6. My attitude is my approach
  7. I didn’t change, I just woke up
  8. If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are the one in front
  9. Trying to extend an informal conversation to an average speech
  10. Why be sad & why waste this life if you can completely dizzy the floor with excitement
  11. We can easily forgive a child who is afriad of the dark, the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
  12. I didn’t fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong
  13. It is never too late to be what you might have been
  14. To endlessness and past
  15. In contrast, cell phones are getting thinner and better these days
  16. Is there no guarantee that everything I publish in this bio is true?
  17. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans
  18. Where is the curse, & how do I get there?
  19. It always seems impossible until it’s done
  20. I want to walk because of the fog. Nobody knows I smoke
  21. I’m only pretending to be me
  22. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced
  23. The most painful farewells are contraction and unknown
  24. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters 
  25. I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to Stand out
  26. I’m honest and I’m sure some of my subscribers will do the same
  27. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction
  28. I dressed to see my reflection as I walked through the shop windows
  29. There is no Wi-Fi in the jungle but you will get a better connection
  30. Be the type of person that you want to meet
  31. I turned my Cant’s into Cans & my Dreams into Plans
  32. Well-meaning women rarely make history
  33. Anyone who knows my telegram username should never do another recording
  34. Be the best possible version of yourself
  35. The three most important words are Yes, I can
  36. Goodness is another bitch who will throw you into this evil world
  37. When life gets blurry adjust your focus
  38. Love weakens the heart & weakness cannot be my habit
  39. Making History
  40. You may see me struggle, but you’ll never see me quit
  41. Be the best version of yourself
  42. Making mistakes is better than faking perfections
  43. Every day brings an opportunity to do something legendary.
  44. Darkness does not exist, only an unexpected lack of light
  45. A mistake which makes you humble is much better than an achievement that makes you arrogant
  46. Farewell is never as painful as a teacher’s farewell class!
Impressive Telegram Bios
  1. All we have is NOW.
  2. If it were easy, everybody would do it.
  3. I can’t see a better paradise than this
  4. Stressed, depressed but well be a creative person
  5. Don’t call it a dream, plan it
  6. The first five days after the weekend are always the toughest.
  7. My good man is a good man
  8. Escape the ordinary
  9. Life is short, every turn of the hair counts
  10. I think I’m allergic to mornings
  11. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
  12. Never let anyone treat you like you’re ordinary.
  13. Food before dudes
  14. Too busy to update a status
  15. Love the people who see you without seeing others
  16. You have to embrace the wonderful dirt
  17. I don’t want to live anywhere
  18. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
  19. Never put the keys to your happiness in someone else’s pockets.
  20. Hey there! Be there
  21. I’ll be back, I’m just exploring
  22. Not all those who wander are lost
  23. I love places that make you realize how small you really are.
  24. In love, one body resides in two bodies
  25. Beauty is power, a smile is its sword.
  26. If it were easy, everybody would do it.
  27. Smart paints that are versatile for your good looks
  28. Reality is ultimately better than your dreams
  29. If you can dream it, you can do it
  30. I look like a butterfly: charming & hard to catch
  31. Wasted time is worse than wasted money.
  32. Love weakens the heart & weakness cannot be my habit
  33. Procrastination is my best friend.
  34. Darkness does not exist, only an unexpected lack of light
  35. If I don’t post a picture, did it even really happen?
  36. Pasta la vista baby
  37. I have eaten a large part of my life. We will do the same in the next life
  38. Bad choices make good stories
  39. Eat, tan, sleep, repeat
  40. Why be sad & why waste this life if you can completely dizzy the floor with excitement
  41. I’m on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it.
  42. Trying to extend an informal conversation to an average speech
  43. Where is the curse, & how do I get there?
  44. This picture is my autobiography.
  45. Perfectly imperfect
  46. Let’s find a creative place to get lost
Amazing Telegram Bios
  1. If Girls are Oscar, then I am Leonardo DiCaprio.
  2. Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life !
  3. Perfect has 7 letters and so does meeeeee. Coincidence? I think not.
  4. Available when to get WiFi Network !!
  5. Let Fools Chase The World. I only want you s:
  6. Have loads of hair and like revolting things
  7. Being Alive is being Offline!
  8. Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire:-D
  9. The pillow is my best hair stylist – Waiting for better tomorrow!
  10. Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
  11. I have this new hypothesis that human youthfulness doesn’t end until your mid thirties.
  12. I’ll hit you so hard even GOOGLE won’t able to find you.
  13. You’re beautiful until your Photoshop 30 day trial has gone.
  14. Fabulous ends in us. Coincidence? I think not.
  15. I just rap occasionally
  16. I had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide
  17. I’m pretty sure my prayers go directly to God’s spam folder.
  18. ups and I am still figuring out a way to wake up before 10 am.
  19. I took a gander at my Instagram photographs and acknowledged I look delightful.
  20. Love is a medicine that can neutralize even a poisoned heart.
  21. Falling in love is not a choice. Staying in love is.
  22. I smile …Because I don’t know WHAT THE HELL is going on.
  23. I don’t insult people, I just describe them.
  24. Time flies… after you hit the snooze button
  25. Looking for rest, rational soundness, & The Shire
  26. I’m not happy its Friday I’m happy its Today. Love your life 7 days a week.
  27. Above are the best Telegram Bios for boys in different categories. You can choose a bio that suits your personality and your thinking.
  28. Your best teacher is your last mistake.
  29. If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.
  30. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s
  31. Never let your friends feel lonely. Disturb them all the time.
  32. I’m on energy saving mode.
  33. I’ve fallen in love many times always with you.
  34. I may be wrong… but I Doubt it!!!
  35. By grace through faith. Beautiful.
  36. When I write Etc., it means End of Thinking Capacity
  37. Why look up at the stars when the biggest star is me.
  38. Read books instead of reading my status!
  39. Thermometer is not the only thing in the world having degrees without brains. Hurray, at last I got my degree. Graduated.
  40. I’m a power to be figured with, I figure
  41. My brain is divided into two parts: Right & Left.ln right nothing is left.ln left nothing is right.
  42. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter #LoL.
  43. Weird is a side effect of awesome.
  44. Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener @-@.
  45. Born to express, not to impress.
  46. Why are you reading my bio???
  47. The idea for dieting: Refrigerators with mirrors!
  48. It’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Enjoy your ride.
  49. Ice cream is cheaper than therapy.



Post a Comment

0 Comments