Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Whatsapp vip bios for boys and girls free.

 


Powerful WhatsApp Bios

  1. The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say you can’t 😉
  2. There are two types of people: winners and losers. Winners always work hard. Losers always try to shortcut for a win.
  3. The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.
  4. May my enemies live a long life to see my success.
  5. The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.
  6. Attitudes are more important than facts.
  7. Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you.
  8. Some people will love you. Some people will hate you. The rest will secretly wish to be you.
  9. For success, attitude is as much important as ability.
  10. The only difference between success and failure is one’s attitude.
  11. Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
  12. Wonders why people keep doing the same old things but yet expect a different outcome!!
  13. Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king Or walk like you don’t care, who is the king.
  14. I am who I am today because of the choice I made yesterday.
  15. Intelligence can bring you to success. But it’s your attitude that keeps you there. Remember grades don’t define a person. Attitude does.
  16. My attitude: I don’t like to take right decision… I take decisions and make them right.
  17. I define my own life. I don’t let people write my script.
  18. Stop complaining if you don’t like how things are. Take control… Decide how YOU are going to change it… Think positive… Get rid of the drama… Move Forward.
  19. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.
  20. If I ignore you and your calls, it only means that I am too tired to deal with your foolishness.
  21. People with status do not need status.
  22. Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
  23. Organized persons are too lazy to look for things.
  24. Some people think I have a short fuse. No. I just have a limited tolerance for stupidity. There is only so much stupidity I can put up within one day.
  25. I found your nose. It was all up in my business again. Please keep that thing on a shorter leash.
  26. If life hands you lemons, squirt them in people’s eyes.
  27. Some people just need a simple sympathetic pat on the head with a hammer.
  28. Sometimes, I take a look at people and wonder how in the world they made it this far alive.
  29. Don’t know. Don’t care. Never will.
  30. It would just be ‘aweso’ without ME.
  31. I solemnly swear I’m the best!
  32. Don’t copy my style.
  33. I´m sorry, did I give you the impression that I give a damn about you?
  34. Yeah you – The one reading my status, get lost!
  35. Your attitude may hurt me but mine can kill you.
  36. Excuse me. I found something under my shoes, oh it´s your attitude.
  37. Your attitude is like a price tag, it shows how valuable you are.
  38. Burning bridges? Nah, that takes too long. I prefer to use explosives.
  39. I enjoy how people judge other’s mistake when they do the same thing.
  40. We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.
  41. Can I take your picture? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.
  42. If you are gonna be two-faced, Honey at least make one of them pretty!
  43. Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
  44. Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
  45. Jealousy is a terrible disease. Get well soon.
  46. Try spelling ‘handso’ without ME.
  47. I don’t give a flying f—.
  48. Success is not easy and is certainly not for lazy.
  49. I will win, not immediately but definitely.
  50. I don’t follow other people. I follow my own orders because I’m my own boss.
  51. If plan A didn’t work, do not worry. Alphabet has 25 more letters.
  52. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
  53. Your attitude determines your direction.
  54. If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.
  55. Readers are plentiful: thinkers are rare.
  56. The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.
  57. The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do.
  58. If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
  59. Hey I found your nose, it was in my business again.
  60. Always stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who are you for anyone.
  61. The road to success is always under construction.
  62. If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’.. It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
  63. Be yourself, and you can be anything.
  64. Try to solve your problem yourself… Don’t depend on other!
  65. Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.
  66. There comes the point in life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.
  67. Never lose your sense of wonder.

Crazy WhatsApp Bios

  1. SINGLE because i haven’t found someone who DESERVE me 🙂
  2. Being single means that you are yet to meet the LOVE of Your LIFE.
  3. Changing my relationship status from ‘SINGLE’ to ‘STILL SINGLE’.
  4. I’am not single and I’am not committed….. I’m simply on reserve for who deserve my Heart.
  5. Girls are too shy to start it, so take the chance!
  6. So, I’ve come to the conclusion that we as women are like Ford trucks: We’re tough and made to last!!
  7. A girl’s prettiest curve is her smile!
  8. Dear Boys I have sent you a Friend Request Not a Marriage Proposal so kindly stop overacting :p
  9. In every girl’s heart, there is a sea of secrets she won’t ever let you swim in.
  10. Don’t be a woman that needs a man …. Be a woman a man needs.
  11. If you don’t want your heart to be easily broken, don’t let yourself be easily taken.
  12. Dear Girl, don’t worry if you’re still single. God is looking at you right now saying: I’m saving this girl for someone special.
  13. Tell a girl she’s pretty…. and she won’t believe you. Tell her she’s ugly and she will believe it forever.
  14. I`m a girl but I rather hang out with boys because it is less drama.
  15. Girls work on their looks, not their minds, because they know boys are stupid.. but not blind.
  16. Being Single Is Smater Than Being In The Wrong Relationship..
  17. Being SINGLE is far better than being part of broken RELATIONSHIP.
  18. I’am single not because i don’t pray for love i’m single because I don’t play with LOVE.
  19. i am scared to see you with someone else.
  20. If you love her, dont ever make her cry.
  21. Too much trust sometimes Kills you.
  22. Dear Feelings, i need you to move on.
  23. A Lie is a Lie, no matter how big or how small.
  24. I am not your toy.
  25. My weakness is that I care too much.
  26. i wish i could ignore you the way you ignore me.
  27. Love + Trust + Honesty = Long Lasting Relationship.
  28. I don’t fear commitment, I fear wasting my time.
  29. Over-thinking will destroy you.
  30. Just seeing your smile makes me feel better inside.
  31. Sometimes words are not enough.
  32. i will never hurt you is one of the most popular lies.
  33. if you are in a relationship, flirting is cheating.
  34. Cheating is a choice not a mistake.
  35. Those who are heartless once cared too much.
  36. I cant lie, I miss you.
  37. If you dont want me , Dont fuck with my feelings.
  38. Apologies dont fix broken hearts.
  39. I really don’t care what you think about me. Unless you think I’m awesome. In that case – you’re totally right. Carry on!
  40. Whether you love me or hate me, I’m still going to shine bright like a star.
  41. If you judge me, I’ll prove you wrong. If you push me down, I’ll get back up. I only get stronger each time I fall.
  42. Don’t chase the people who are trying to avoid you. Follow the ones who welcome you with open arms.
  43. Don’t confuse my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am. But my attitude? That depends on YOU.
  44. If you are good at something, never do it for free :D.
  45. I’m not special. I’m a limited edition.
  46. You don’t like my attitude? That’s fine. It doesn’t like you either.
  47. Don’t compare me to other girls. There’s no competition. I’m one of a kind.
  48. I’m at the point now where I don’t want to impress anyone anymore. If people like me the way I am, great. If they don’t, well it’s their loss.
  49. I’m really not cranky. I just have a violent reaction when I meet stupid people.
  50. It’s my decision who I love and how I live. No one can take that choice away from me.
  51. Silence is the best response when you’re dealing with an idiot.
  52. I’m not arguing with you. I’m just explaining why I’m right.
  53. I don’t have time to hate the people who are hating me. I’m way too busy loving the people who are loving me.
  54. I haven’t changed. I grew up. Maybe you should give it a try sometime.
  55. I’ve finally realized something: What other people think and say about me is none of my business.
  56. I’m not insulting you. I’m describing you.
  57. Be happy and smile when you’re around people who hate you. Your happiness will kill them.
  58. People always say that nothing is impossible. That’s not true. I do nothing every single day.
  59. I was cool – until global warming made me hot.
  60. No positive results can come from negative attitudes. Always think positive and always live positive.
  61. love me for who I am – not what you want me to be. Take me or leave me. It’s that simple.
  62. If you face the sun, you’ll never see your shadow.
  63. Look – I’m only responsible for the words that come out of my mouth. I’m not responsible for you not understanding them.
  64. ‘My life did not begin with you.., But i wish my life should end with you..,
  65. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your HEART but not in your LIFE.
  66. Unhealthy relationship may cause headache, stress and a waste of your time. The cure for this is to be single.
  67. NO love, no pain, no gain, stay Single be Happy;)
  68. Being single is about celebrating and appreciating your own space that you’re in.

Amazing WhatsApp Bios

  1. Beauty is only skin deep. Attitude is down to the bone.
  2. Never once did I say I was perfect. But you can bet your life that I’m worth it.
  3. I’m sorry, you mistook my personality for an attitude. Too bad you don’t have one.
  4. Trust me, I’m not in a bad mood. You’re just taking my attitude the wrong way.
  5. You don’t like me? Awesome. Go ahead and report me at whocares.com.
  6. People who are arrogant and have bad attitudes deserve a standing ovation from my tallest finger.
  7. I’m done feeling sorry for myself. If you were dumb enough to let me walk away, then I should be smart enough to let you go.
  8. We can’t all be princesses. I mean, someone has to bow as I walk past!
  9. Girls are like police. Even when they get a hold of all the evidence, they still want to hear the truth from you.
  10. If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I’m the worst.
  11. Just because I don’t start the conversation, doesn’t mean I’m not dying to speak to you.
  12. If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.
  13. Every girl has that one guy who he thinks about before she falls asleep.
  14. Men wear the pants in the relationship but women control the zipper.
  15. I may not be the best, but I’m definitely not like the rest.
  16. Is starting to like someone 😉
  17. A woman is not written in braille, you don’t have to touch her to know her.
  18. My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.
  19. You can love me, or you can hate me. But you’ll never, ever change me.
  20. I really don’t care if nobody likes me. I wasn’t put here to entertain everyone.
  21. Your opinion of me doesn’t matter. I’m happy. And that’s all that matters.
  22. Whatever you put up with is what you end up with. You can only expect from the world what you accept from other people.
  23. You can’t control what happens to you in life, but you can control your attitude towards it. By controlling your attitude, you’re mastering change, instead of letting change master you.
  24. You were born to blend in. I was born to stand out.
  25. Take charge of your attitude, or someone else will.
  26. Sure, I’ve made mistakes. That’s because life doesn’t come with an instruction manual. It’s a learn on-the-job kind of thing.
  27. Attitude is just as important as skill when it comes to success.
  28. Life is a story, Make yours the best seller!
  29. Silence is the most loud voice.
  30. Sometimes we just have to let things go.
  31. Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.
  32. No expectations, No disappointments.
  33. Dreams Don’t work unless you do.
  34. Life is Short – Chat Fast!
  35. The good things in life are amazing with you!
  36. I’m not a vegetarian but I eat animals who are.
  37. I should win an Oscar for acting like I’m busy at work.
  38. Don’t miss most romantic collection of love status and quotes.
  39. You don’t need a reason to help people.
  40. If you treat me like a queen, I’ll treat you like a king. If you treat me like a game, I’ll show you exactly how it’s played.
  41. All you need in life is a can-do attitude. It’s the bridge between failure and success.
  42. My haters are my biggest motivators.
  43. You can either take me as I am or watch me as I leave.
  44. I don’t follow other people. I follow my own orders because I’m my own boss.
  45. Look, I don’t have an attitude problem. But you? You have a perception problem.
  46. It’s always nice to be important, but it’s always important to be nice.
  47. Congratulations! My middle finger salutes your bad attitude.
  48. Don’t ever get so desperate that you wind up settling for something less than you deserve.
  49. I wake up each morning and live my life like a true maniac.
  50. You really can’t trust anyone these days. Fake is a new trend.
  51. If you can’t attract people with your charm, then repel them with your attitude.
  52. All I ask is that you treat me like you’d like to be treated.
  53. I am who I am. Your approval isn’t needed – and I never asked for it.
  54. For someone who claims to hate my guts, you sure think and talk about me a lot. How about you get a life and stop worrying about mine?
  55. People laugh at me because I’m different. I laugh at other people because they’re all the same.
  56. Those who love me – raise your hands. Those who hate me – raise your standards.
  57. You can make the world a better place by being a better person.
  58. A strong, positive attitude has the power to move mountains. Because life is only 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it.
  59. My attitude forecast for today: Partly crabby with an 80% chance of moodiness.
  60. Don’t walk around like you rule the world. Walk around like you don’t care who rules the world.
  61. When a storm comes through, have enough sense to stop and play in the mud.
  62. It’s not the problem that’s the problem. It’s your attitude about the problem – that’s the problem.
  63. Attitude is a lot like pregnancy. You can try to hide it all you want, but eventually, it will come out.
  64. I’ve never met an ugly person on the outside. But attitude can quickly turn the most beautiful creature into a wretched crone.
  65. I found your nose. It was all up in my business again. Please keep that thing on a shorter leash.
  66. I really don’t need to explain myself. I know I’m right.
  67. I’m so sorry I took our long nights, laughs, inside jokes and sweet texts for you caring. I’ll be sure to think twice before I waste my time again.
  68. In the real world, there’s no market for emotions. Never advertise your feelings to the world. Just put your attitude on display.

Cool WhatsApp Bios

  1. Life goes on… With or without you!
  2. I got less but I got best!
  3. Waiting for Wi-Fi network.
  4. Respect Those Who Deserve It Not Demand It.
  5. Put Me Second And I’Ll Make You Nonexistent.
  6. I Salute All My Hater With My Middle Finger.
  7. Single Or Taken ? Who Cares ? I Am Awesome.
  8. Silence is a girl’s loudest cry.
  9. I’m a girl, I’m allowed to change my mind every second.
  10. Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls just make you FEEL like you are in Heaven.
  11. I am a million dollar girl.
  12. A girl should be two things: Classy and fabulous.
  13. Behind every girl’s favorite song… is an untold story.
  14. The most beautiful souls are often captured inside the most broken-hearted girls.
  15. Never underestimate a girl’s ability to find something out.
  16. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
  17. I`m a girl. I can be complicated without explanations.
  18. Love Your Haters, They Are You Biggest Fans.
  19. Be Yourself; Everyone Else Is Already Taken.
  20. I Didn’T Lose My Mind. I Just Sold It Online.
  21. Nowadays, Cool Means- I Really Don’T Care.
  22. You Attitude Can Hurt Me But Mine Can Kill You.
  23. Anyone Can Be Cool, But Awesome Takes Practice.
  24. My Every Status Is A Silent Message To Someone.
  25. I Am So Single That For Me Gf Means Grandfather.
  26. Life Is To Short To Waste On Hating Other People.
  27. I Am Not Useless , I Can Be Used As A Bad Example.
  28. I An Not Lazy, I Am Just On My Energy Saving Mode.
  29. God Is Really Creative, I Mean…Just Look At M!!!
  30. I Will Be Rising From The Ground Like A Skyscraper.
  31. I’M The Guy, U Will Hate Nd Your Sisters Will Date.
  32. I Tried To Be Normal. Worst Two Minutes Of My Life.
  33. Yes I Am Smiling And You’Re Not The Reason Anymore.
  34. I May Be Real Bad Boy, But Baby I’M A Real Good Man.
  35. People Say Me Bad.. But Assurance Me I Am The Worst!
  36. My Attitude Will Always Be Based On How You Treat Me.
  37. Self Confidence Is The Best Outfit, Rock It & Own It.
  38. I’M The Guy, U Will Hate Nd Your Sisters Will Date.
  39. Only Fools Fall In Love And I Think, I Am One Of Them.
  40. Warning!!! I Know Karate And Few Other Oriental Words.
  41. I Am Not Arguing, I’M Simply Explaining Why I Am Right.
  42. Its Good Thing To Feel Like You Have To Prove Something.
  43. I’M Sexy & I Know It.
  44. Keep Calm & Just Chill.
  45. Do What’s Right Not Easy.
  46. Genius By Birth, Evil By Choice.
  47. Don’t Blame Me, I Was Born Awesome.
  48. I’M Soo Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
  49. All Girls Are My Sisters Except You.
  50. I Am A Hot Dude With A Cool Attitude.
  51. I Don’T Trust Words, I Trust Actions.
  52. A Sense Of Humor Makes A Man Handsome.
  53. Sugar? No thanks, I am already sweet…
  54. I am not special, I am a limited edition.
  55. Silence speaks thousand words.
  56. Life is an art of drawing without eraser.
  57. Stars can’t shine without darkness…
  58. Our friends make our world.
  59. People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday 😛
  60. I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.
  61. Save water – Drink beer!
  62. Don’t settle for good. Demand Great!
  63. I’m in shape. Unfortunately, it’s the wrong one.
  64. Tried to loose weight… But it keeps finding me.
  65. I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.
  66. Life is too short to do the things you don’t love doing.
  67. Love is friendship set on fire.
  68. Am I just crazy or falling in love?

Best WhatsApp Bios for Girls

  1. Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more.
  2. It only takes one bad boyfriend to realize that you deserve so much more.
  3. Treat me like a queen and I will treat you like a king. But if you treat me like a game, I will show you how it is played.
  4. If a girl tells you to leave her alone and you actually do then you have absolutely no brain cells.
  5. The higher the better. It is more about an attitude. High heels empower women in a way.
  6. Boys lie more, but girls lie better.
  7. Girls do what they want, Boys do what they can.
  8. Guys have no idea how long something they said can stay in a girl’s mind.
  9. Boys never realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl.
  10. I will never be any man’s down-time, spare-time, half-time or sometimes. So please, do not waste my time.
  11. A little black dress is one of the girl’s best friends.
  12. Only a strong man can handle a strong woman. A weak man will just say that she has an attitude problem.
  13. Act like a lady, think like a boss.
  14. No boy is worth your TEARS, and the one who IS will NEVER make you CRY.
  15. My Knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
  16. Please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you!
  17. If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
  18. I’m cool but global warming made me hot.
  19. I’m not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart LESS.
  20. My BACK is not a VOICEMAIL, so better say it on my FACE.
  21. Remember one thing, you might be a PLAYER. But I am the GAME.
  22. An ugly personality destroys a pretty face.
  23. 90% of the time I say ‘BRB’ it just means I don’t want to talk to you anymore.
  24. Everyone has an annoying friend. If you don’t have one, it’s probably you.
  25. Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.
  26. A rule every girl should live by: Just because she’s beautiful does not mean you aren’t!
  27. A confident woman wears a smile and has this air of comfort-ability and pleasantness about her.
  28. I’ll never be perfect, but I can be better.
  29. The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.
  30. What matters most is how you see yourself.
  31. You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.
  32. Only make decisions that support your self – image, self – esteem, and self – worth.
  33. Don’t search for a man that will solve all your problems, he won’t. Find one that won’t let you face them alone.
  34. I love being a girl because I’m my Daddy’s little girl and that rocks!
  35. Make a girl happy. That’s the most amazing feeling she can ever experience.
  36. Don’t compare me to other girls. There’s no competition. I’m one of a kind.
  37. Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
  38. If you treat me like a queen, I’ll treat you like a king. If you treat me like a game, I’ll show you exactly how it’s played.
  39. Smartness is a perfect beauty.
  40. Good girls are those which can help people, bad girls have no time to help.
  41. My mind makes me a girl, my attitude a bitch and my class a lady.
  42. I taught your boyfriend that little thing you like.
  43. You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
  44. Beauty is only skin deep but the attitude is to the bone!
  45. Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.
  46. Not all men are fools, some stay bachelor.
  47. His story is History, my story is Mystery.
  48. I love the confidence that makeup gives me.
  49. Keep your heels, head, and standards high.
  50. Girls who do not ask for much, deserve it all.
  51. Always act like you are wearing an invisible crown.
  52. I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I am not the girl that everyone’s had.
  53. Do not search for a man that will solve all your problems, he would not. Find one that would not let you face them alone.
  54. Sometimes I wish I was a little girl again because bruised knees heal faster than broken hearts.
  55. All girls want is a guy who is taller than her so she can wrap her arms around his neck when they hug and kiss.
  56. Make a girl happy. That is the most amazing feeling she can ever experience.
  57. Every girl needs a good guy who can help her laugh when she thinks she will never smile again.
  58. You cannot compare me to the next girl. Because there is no competition. I am one of a kind, and that is real.
  59. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.
  60. No matter what a woman looks like, if she is confident, she is sexy.
  61. A confident woman wears a smile and has this air of comfort-ability and pleasantness about her.
  62. A girl should be like a Butterfly. Pretty to see and hard to catch.
  63. Why cannot mosquitoes suck out my fat instead?
  64. Be what you want to be, be the girl you supposed to be and forget the world.
  65. Every girl’s dream = to eat without getting fat.
  66. I am a girl. Do not touch my hair, face, phone, or boyfriend.
  67. Smart girls open their mind, easy girls open their legs, and foolish girls open their heart.
  68. When guys get jealous it can be kind of cute. When girls get jealous, World War III is about to start.

Best WhatsApp Bios for Boys

  1. Change your attitude, and you change your life. Instead of saying no one likes me, say there is no one like me.
  2. A weak attitude becomes the weakness of character.
  3. Never interrupt me when I’m trying to ignore you.
  4. I’m sorry. Did I do something to give you the impression that I care?
  5. May my enemies live long enough to see me succeed.
  6. I always arrive late to the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.
  7. Hey, can you do me a favor? Send me a picture of yourself. I’m playing a round of cards, and I can’t seem to find the Joker.
  8. I will wait for you because honestly i don’t want anyone else.
  9. Don’t be afraid of losing someone who doesn’t feel lucky to have you.
  10. Sometimes i’m single’ means i’m drama free, less stressed, and i refuse to settle for less’
  11. You left without a reason, so please don’t come back with an excuse.
  12. It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to love someone, but to forget someone takes a lifetimes.
  13. ”The heart feels light when someone is in it.. but feels very heavy when someone leave it.”
  14. I act like i don’t care but deep inside it hurts..
  15. There is alwayes someone who cares for you without your knowledge.
  16. A promise means everything But once it is broken, sorry means Nothing.
  17. ”It hurts the most when the person that made you feel special yesterday, make you feel so unwanted today..
  18. Having a bad attitude is a lot like having a flat tire. You won’t get far unless you change it.
  19. A simple Hello could lead to million things.
  20. Aside from gravity, nothing in life can keep me down.
  21. Why waste your time caring for people who don’t even acknowledge your existence?
  22. I’m not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart less.
  23. If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun.
  24. Cling to your imperfections, they are what make you unique.
  25. You can’t expect me to think before I speak. I was born without that ability. So I’m sorry if the truth hurts.
  26. I got a simple rule about everybody. If you don’t treat me right… shame on you!!!
  27. Don’t play with me! Because I know I can play better than you.
  28. Act like you are wearing the invisible crown. That’s ‘Attitude’
  29. My BACK is not a VOICEMAIL, so better say it on my FACE.
  30. I don’t need to be wanted I want to be needed…
  31. My attitude changes depend on who I’m around.
  32. I can’t see myself without you…
  33. Always trying to cool my self
  34. Try to say letter m without your lips touching
  35. Cool boy’s £njoy all the testes of Life 😉
  36. The person who hates you ,loves you the most
  37. love is like a coin look from both side
  38. Never leave faith, cause faith is very dangerous thing to lose
  39. Love is blind so be careful
  40. Live life fully, no place for hate, only love.
  41. Love is not about possession, Love is about appreciation
  42. Love is like a war easy to begin but hard to end
  43. So far, but I love you always.
  44. I plan to make rest of my life, the best of my life!
  45. Check out most heat touching sad status and quotes.
  46. Life is an art of drawing without eraser.
  47. Your attitude may hurt me, But mine can kill you!
  48. Stars can’t shine without darkness…
  49. Our friends make our world.
  50. Life is short, smile till you still have teeth.
  51. My playlist can tell you the story of my life.
  52. I would love to stay awake just to watch you sleep.
  53. Being with you has made me 100% complete…
  54. I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!… He’s dreaming too.
  55. I should win an Oscar for acting like I’m busy at work.
  56. I Love My Haters, They Make Me Famous.
  57. If You Are Bad, Then Call Me Your Dad.
  58. Totally Available!! Please Disturb Me!!
  59. I Love Listening Lies When I Know Truth.
  60. I Am Not Perfect. I Am Limited Editions.
  61. It’S Not An Attitude, It’S The Way I Am.
  62. Plz Trust Me Dat I Dont Trust U At All.
  63. Home : Where I Can Look Ugly And Enjoy It.
  64. Before You Judge Make Sure You Are Perfect.
  65. Never Accept To Be Anyone’S Second Choice.
  66. I’m not a vegetarian but I eat animals who are.
  67. People today are so fake. If you check the back of their necks, I’ll bet you’ll find a tag that says Made in China.
  68. A bad attitude is the only real disability in life.

Conclusion

I hope that after reading all these “WhatsApp Bio”, you must have got some help. With the help of this article, I told you some Best Whatsapp Bios like Powerful WhatsApp Bios, Crazy WhatsApp Bios, Amazing WhatsApp Bios, and Cool WhatsApp Bios, etc Now, in the end, I want to say that If you really liked our post then please give your feedback in comment and share it with your friends.

Post a Comment

0 Comments